A notification has been released for the recruitment process of Indian navy candidates. This is a dream of many, but only few skills can achieve their unique dreams. Candidates can easily apply online. You must provide your phone numbers and email address. Make sure these both are active because all the information is sent to you by both these means. The last date o the application is 13 June 2016. The recruitment is going on for the sailor posts. If you are eligible, you can apply for this post online. Here you are going to find eligibility criteria. Check out carefully.
The first important thing for nausena bharti is the age limit.
The candidates must have passed their matriculation and twelfth standard examination. There are compulsory subjects like physics, mathematics along with any one computer science, biology, and chemistry.
Select is decided on the written examination. This is first round and after that, there is a physical test and medical examination.
Make sure you qualify for this only then you are going t get the entry for the Indian army.
How to apply
- First of all you must visit the official website of the Indian navy ( joinindiannavy.gov.in)
- There you will have to find a link that will direct you to the online application form. There you will have to follow the procedure and apply online filling all the requirements. Then submit it online.
- Candidates must have the print of the online application form. You will have to send the hard copy by post. For remote areas 20 June 2016 and others 13 June 2016.
- Through online mode, you can also get hall tickets. These tickets will be released before the seventh days of the examination commencement.
- After examination, you will be desperate to know about the results. You will have to check it out online. Ranks and results will be released online. Visit the official website and find the link results of the Indian navy recruitment. Here you can have access to the information you are looking for.
- Online mode will also provide you information about the procedure ahead your results. Thus, make sure that you stay in contact with them via official website.
www.nausena-bharti.nic.in is very informative and you are going to find all the information here. You can also check all the updates so that you can know about each step. Notifications area also sent to your emails.